Saturday, October 24, 2009

Summertime

A pic that I discovered on a CD from the floor of my room. Taken August 13, but I dont know where I was... Looks a bit like Jerry Smith to me!

I have spent A LOT of time sorting through hard drives and CD's to get as many of my old photos back as possible since the external harddrive which they were stored on crashed. The search has been successful in finding most of the photographs that I used in my 'portfolio,' but am still missing many of my favorites.

There are still a few of them that I am trying to find. Im looking for photographs from the hill and my California, Colorado and Arkansas roadtrips- but especially that awesome lightning pic that I shot in Sioux City in 2008. It was sent around and used several times in presentations and documents (I Know someone has it!)

IF ANYBODY'S GOT A COPY OF THE SIOUX CITY LIGHTNING, I would love to have it! THANKS!

No comments: