Sunday, May 31, 2009

What happened to May?

the month of May will be marked on the Blog this year with only a few posts..My trips and short hikes have been had this month, but without a working camera.

The big digital that died in Yankton was returned to life with A new lens and a lot of delicate cleaning, but was lifted from the back of my car only a week later. The ol'e Minolta monster destroyed it's last roll of film with a faulty shutter and has been put into retirement...
The other (older) ol'e Minolta monster is still down without a light meter..
It seems that I was left camera-less for too many weeks this month. I couldnt collect the money to replace my favorite stolen camera, but was able to find a sweet waterproof point-n-shoot to begin shooting replacement photographs...

No comments: